3rd Application to join Spetsnaz - Página 5 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

3rd Application to join Spetsnaz - Página 5 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

3rd Application to join Spetsnaz

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+9
SpNz - Selahedinn
SpNz - Bobo_Gatito
Jidba
Siderit, Czech
SpNz - Almar
Lunka
SpNz - BlackDarth
SpNz- Massimo_
Sobhu
13 participantes

description3rd Application to join Spetsnaz - Página 5 Empty3rd Application to join Spetsnaz

more_horiz
Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

1 - Full Name
Sobha Gadi

2 - Age and date of birth
16th June 1996

3 - Where do you live?
Islamabad Pakistan

4 - By what means can we contact you?, TS, Skype, MSN, etc.
Skype ID=Sobhatheretard, Facebook=Sobha Ahmed Gadi

5 - NickName on different servers, (ESO, GR, Hamachi, Voobly)
ESO=Sobhu, GR=Sobhu, Voobly=Sobhuisawesome

6 - Level and / or achievements as a player, specify ELO or PR should play on ESO
PR 19(But my brother play on my account, I stopped playing ESO. My original PR when I quit was pr 23)

7 - Do you know someone in the clan? Tell us to which
Massimo, Siderite, And_Che, Selaheddin, Matheus, Bobo_Gatito, Lister & Miguel

8 - Do you belong to a guild or clan that has belonged to?, And tell us because you no longer belong to these
Belonged to [A-USi] clan on ESO. Was part of the clans elite team.

9 - What is the reason or reasons why you want to enter a Spetsnaz Clan?
Because it has good and supportive players, I have many friends here & the forum is very active

10 - What or what their favorite civilizations AOE 3 and its expansions?
German, Dutch, British & French & India

11 - How long have you been playing AoE 3 Online?
2 years

12- Do you want to add more information to help the process of entry into the clan?, Eg goals, you do in real life, as you are, etc.
Im a web developer and have worked on many forums over the past year. I am good with professional CSS and HTML so maybe Spetsnaz will find use in me for forum editing. Ive been active on the forum except the time I quit AOE 3 for 2 months.
I dont know Spanish and google translate is shit (Eh Che?) =P so I post less since I dont understand the topic many a time. Im getting Starcraft 2 this month aswell.

13 - Attach a saved game (RecordGame) to appreciate his skills as a player
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

description3rd Application to join Spetsnaz - Página 5 EmptyRe: 3rd Application to join Spetsnaz

more_horiz
Bueno Man te tengo una Mala Noticia... En un momento estubo reñido pero de pronto salieron algunos Trapitos al sol..y se dio buelta todo...

3rd Application to join Spetsnaz - Página 5 Reprobado3

Post EDITADO by MigueLo: Tenia mucha pendejada que sobraba.

G L Sobhu!

description3rd Application to join Spetsnaz - Página 5 EmptyRe: 3rd Application to join Spetsnaz

more_horiz
Sorry Sobhu :tran:

more_horiz
legion!.. ahorrar comentarios al respecto que no vienen al caso. y solo dar la respuesta para la proxima.

gl sobhu! .. no se puedo esta vez. ;)

more_horiz
PERDONEN POR ABRIRLO,
ASY TIENE QUE SER.

RECHAZADO
LO SIENTO AMIGO PERO NO ENTRASTE POR DIVERSAS RAZONES TE RECOMENDAMOS QUE PRUEBES NUEVAMENTE, CUANDO TENGAS MAS AMISTAD CON MAS MIEMBROS DEL CLAN, BUENA SUERTE,
A LA OTRA HASLO PARECIDO LEGIONARIO,
suerte shobu

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: