I would love to join Team Spetsnaz 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

I would love to join Team Spetsnaz 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

I would love to join Team Spetsnaz

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+4
SpNz- Massimo_
SpNz - Bobo_Gatito
SpNz | And_Che
Sobhu
8 participantes

descriptionI would love to join Team Spetsnaz EmptyI would love to join Team Spetsnaz

more_horiz
1 - Full Name? Sobha Ahmed Gadi

2 - Age and date of Birth? 14 yrs old. 16th June 1996( please dont look at my age. Look at my play in the recorded game, I assure you i am very sensible in AOE 3 and in general life)

3 - Nick ESO name, current PR-and PR-ELO ELO peak (only players ESO): Dont use ESO. have ordered game from abroad and will start on ESO in a couple of weeks

4 - Nick name Hamachi / Nick GameRanger name and ID (if you use any) GR Nick: Sobhu. ID: 784444

5 - Place Where You Live? Pakistan

6 - Do you know Anyone in the clan?: Bobo Gatitio, Massimo, Matheus, And_Che, Lister. Sgt. Pepper & Sapiklas

7 - Do you belong to Any clan or clan That has belonger?: i was leader of Annihilating Powers Clan but i closed it as it was not working out.

8 - Why You Would like to join Spetsnaz Clan: It is perhaps one of the best clan not only in AOE but in the whole world. Most constructively participated forum is that of Spetsnaz. I would like this as i had developed a forumotion forum for my ex-clan and know what hard work it takes and applaud the team spetsnaz for doing such good work.

9 - What or Who are your favorite civilization AOE3 / God (AOM)?: India and British/ i dont play AOM much and am not Pro but i like Zeus.

10 - Do you want to add more information to assist the process of admission to the clan?: I can help in the clan forum a lot as i am a very good web developer and also I have made a forumotion forum for my ex-clan and i am much familiar with the Admin Panel, CSS and HTML. I do not know English. But my skills in AOE are very good

11 - annex part Recorded (RecordGame) to Appreciate His skills as a player:Me(im using the tag of my old clan [_AP_]) vs Spetsnaz Bobo Gatitio( I WON :OP:): [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

I would again love to join the team Spetsnaz

Última edición por Sobhu el Mar Nov 16, 2010 10:27 am, editado 2 veces

descriptionI would love to join Team Spetsnaz EmptyRe: I would love to join Team Spetsnaz

more_horiz
hi.

a pleasure to have you around here.
in general we are a clan Hispanic, but friendships are always welcome non-Hispanic.

in 7 days you will have an answer. I recommend you add to the other members of the clan and fences playing with them.

pd: english sux!!.. sorry :P.

descriptionI would love to join Team Spetsnaz EmptyRe: I would love to join Team Spetsnaz

more_horiz
No hay problema con su English.My español apesta, voy a utilizar Google Translate para participar en el foro. También he añadido todos los miembros y tocará Matheus en un par de minutos

more_horiz
jajajajaja seeeeeeeee me acuerdo q me ganaste cuando apenas comenzaba a quitarme el oxido jejeje pero ya estoy mejor asi q quiero la revancha jejeje

suerte en la votacion men XD

more_horiz
Hello, wellcome to our web...

I dont know you, you should to know us first if you want to be a SpNz...please add all SpNz´s in GR and participe in the web...

My IP in GR is: 570315

In 7 days we decide if you can be a SpNz... Good Luck!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: