I would love to join Team Spetsnaz - Página 5 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

I would love to join Team Spetsnaz - Página 5 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

I would love to join Team Spetsnaz

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+4
SpNz- Massimo_
SpNz - Bobo_Gatito
SpNz | And_Che
Sobhu
8 participantes

descriptionI would love to join Team Spetsnaz - Página 5 EmptyI would love to join Team Spetsnaz

more_horiz
Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

1 - Full Name? Sobha Ahmed Gadi

2 - Age and date of Birth? 14 yrs old. 16th June 1996( please dont look at my age. Look at my play in the recorded game, I assure you i am very sensible in AOE 3 and in general life)

3 - Nick ESO name, current PR-and PR-ELO ELO peak (only players ESO): Dont use ESO. have ordered game from abroad and will start on ESO in a couple of weeks

4 - Nick name Hamachi / Nick GameRanger name and ID (if you use any) GR Nick: Sobhu. ID: 784444

5 - Place Where You Live? Pakistan

6 - Do you know Anyone in the clan?: Bobo Gatitio, Massimo, Matheus, And_Che, Lister. Sgt. Pepper & Sapiklas

7 - Do you belong to Any clan or clan That has belonger?: i was leader of Annihilating Powers Clan but i closed it as it was not working out.

8 - Why You Would like to join Spetsnaz Clan: It is perhaps one of the best clan not only in AOE but in the whole world. Most constructively participated forum is that of Spetsnaz. I would like this as i had developed a forumotion forum for my ex-clan and know what hard work it takes and applaud the team spetsnaz for doing such good work.

9 - What or Who are your favorite civilization AOE3 / God (AOM)?: India and British/ i dont play AOM much and am not Pro but i like Zeus.

10 - Do you want to add more information to assist the process of admission to the clan?: I can help in the clan forum a lot as i am a very good web developer and also I have made a forumotion forum for my ex-clan and i am much familiar with the Admin Panel, CSS and HTML. I do not know English. But my skills in AOE are very good

11 - annex part Recorded (RecordGame) to Appreciate His skills as a player:Me(im using the tag of my old clan [_AP_]) vs Spetsnaz Bobo Gatitio( I WON :OP:): [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

I would again love to join the team Spetsnaz

Última edición por Sobhu el Mar Nov 16, 2010 10:27 am, editado 2 veces

descriptionI would love to join Team Spetsnaz - Página 5 EmptyRe: I would love to join Team Spetsnaz

more_horiz
Mirar lo que he encontrado:

I would love to join Team Spetsnaz - Página 5 20kd9u1

Me alegro de no haberme equivocado en mi votación...con esto queda claro que era otro jugador más en busca de clan, sin importar cual fuera éste...

descriptionI would love to join Team Spetsnaz - Página 5 EmptyRe: I would love to join Team Spetsnaz

more_horiz
SpNz- Massimo_ escribió:

Me alegro de no haberme equivocado en mi votación...con esto queda claro que era otro jugador más en busca de clan, sin importar cual fuera éste...

pero si te equivocas en otras cosas... mira ese nick tuyo! xD

:rlz: :rlz: :rlz:

more_horiz
SpNz | And_Che escribió:
SpNz- Massimo_ escribió:

pero si te equivocas en otras cosas... mira ese nick tuyo! xD

:rlz: :rlz: :rlz:

Mejor mira tu firma... :P

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: