well i'm creating this topic to say what i think of these new maps, and ask what u guys think.

New Rockies: very good changes, now its good play in that map.

New pampas: completely changed, now its one of the best maps. only problem is treasures, that just sux.

New unknown: i created a game with this unknows 3 times, all 3 times good maps was created. maybe unknow become a common tipe of game now?

Prairie rivers: the idea of the ma is great, good structure... but there is one big problem: ITS ABSOLUTELY HUGE. in 4x4, u will take about 1 hour to make 1 vill cross the whole map, and in 1x1 is very big too. ah, treasures are only good in the center

Dakota Badlands: sux, its like sonora but worsth.

Korea: could be the best map of fan patch 1.1, but they had the stupid idea of put fishboats and one dock travois... just to fuck the map...

Gold rush: very good map, i prefer play in gold rush than painted desert.

Shangri-la: u have to go to the other half of the map very soon, thats not good. I don't like this map.

and what can i say about regicide maps... if u want to change a litle bit the gameplay, its very good, but i don't think this will make succes in eso... by the way, king of the hill owns regicide