3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/ 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/ 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+2
SpNz - Dave
SpNz - Matheus
6 participantes

description3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/ Empty3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/

more_horiz
the title says everything, the firsth screen i go with sioux, my super raid of 13 villagers in 30 secs was absolutely fatal to his eco, GG to me.

the second screen, i go with aztecs, i try a fast pressure (almost a rush), but didn't work, i saw that he was making so much manors, so i decided to make my best boom too, the firepit villager boom. IT WAS MY BEST BOOM EVER. i'm so pissed, because i didn't rec this second game =(

the third one i was just trying new civs, otto. abus + janis rush, he was expecting a FF, so i won.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]

Última edición por SpNz - General Matheus el Dom Jul 26, 2009 11:30 am, editado 1 vez

description3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/ EmptyRe: 3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/

more_horiz
u was good with aztes

description3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/ EmptyRe: 3 games against brits, really should have rec these =/ =/

more_horiz
oh yes XD problably my best performance using aztecs ever

more_horiz
nice man, vader is a good player congrats

more_horiz
a eso le llamo PC lammer

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: