LSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

LSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

descriptionLSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles EmptyLSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles

more_horiz
2x0 para mi

1 game:
:fra: vs :ind:
descarga: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygaxvu

2 game:
:ger: vs :chi:
descarga: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ok1ock

descriptionLSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles EmptyRe: LSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles

more_horiz
i can't open these records in game

descriptionLSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles EmptyRe: LSFD Jornada 2: Victor vs Z.Charles

more_horiz
como q?? q error?

more_horiz
NoxGuard escribió:
i can't open these records in game

i had this problem too, to solve, do this: delete all the name, give it a new name, don't matter what, but DON'T PUT .AGE3YREC at the end. try to watch again and it will work

-------------

español: para ver la rec, si no esta possible, renomeen el archivo, todo el, y no dejen el .age3yrec al final. despues intenten ver de nuevo

more_horiz
china in 2nd game was so op^^ i totally not understand his strategy and his deck and in 1st game india should use explorers for fight and don't do zamburaks vs xbows/pikes:)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: