NoxGuard vs Dave_666 - Página 4 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

NoxGuard vs Dave_666 - Página 4 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

NoxGuard vs Dave_666

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+2
SpNz - Dave
NoxGuard
6 participantes

descriptionNoxGuard vs Dave_666 - Página 4 EmptyNoxGuard vs Dave_666

more_horiz
Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

When would u like to play this?

descriptionNoxGuard vs Dave_666 - Página 4 EmptyRe: NoxGuard vs Dave_666

more_horiz
Can u ever show up on gameranger? And can u tell me when u can play?

more_horiz
i insist.. there r more than 1 in 1st division that wont play and wont take the leaague seriusly.. and is obvious that nox wants to play so id say is a good idea to make nox participate in 1st division .. to be honest is a waste of skills having him on 2nd division .. 1st division with him would be stronger and more interesting

more_horiz
GDT |Juank> escribió:
i insist.. there r more than 1 in 1st division that wont play and wont take the leaague seriusly.. and is obvious that nox wants to play so id say is a good idea to make nox participate in 1st division .. to be honest is a waste of skills having him on 2nd division .. 1st division with him would be stronger and more interesting

also would make second division weak :OOD: IMO this season will show us who deserves to play a SpNz league 1, and who is gonna get banned from a spnz league. i can't tell you we will transfer nox to LSFD, but i can tell you for sure that if he keeps showing interest he will surely be in LSFD season 2 🇧🇳

more_horiz
SpNz - General Matheus escribió:
GDT |Juank> escribió:

also would make second division weak :OOD: IMO this season will show us who deserves to play a SpNz league 1, and who is gonna get banned from a spnz league. i can't tell you we will transfer nox to LSFD, but i can tell you for sure that if he keeps showing interest he will surely be in LSFD season 2 🇧🇳

2nd division is weak anyway and if saw good u going into divison 1st without playing in 1st season too

more_horiz
NoxGuard escribió:

2nd division is weak anyway and if saw good u going into divison 1st without playing in 1st season too

sry i couldn't understand what you said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: