Siderit vs Matheus  30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

Siderit vs Matheus  30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

Siderit vs Matheus

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+3
SpNz - Arthur
GDT |Juank>
Siderit, Czech
7 participantes

descriptionSiderit vs Matheus  EmptySiderit vs Matheus

more_horiz
I think this was a good game and someone would like it to watch, i hope you dont mind Matheus :) GG

:fra: (me) vs :chi:

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

descriptionSiderit vs Matheus  EmptyRe: Siderit vs Matheus

more_horiz

Última edición por GDT |Juank> el Miér Dic 22, 2010 3:12 pm, editado 1 vez

more_horiz
i have like 40 recs more from last week, though I try to post only the best ones, this means played vs a competitive player at same skill level, so its not like posting all recs. Should I stop posting ? hmm, ? If more people think so let me know. I really dislike your post, you act a bit like an angry child posting something like this, maybe you had a hard day or so .... anyway, I dont feel egocentric. I like how you said I shouldnt post anything .... you used to be my friend thogh. BTW I have our last game played :D Should i ego boost ? erhm ? This is how you look at me ?

more_horiz
Siderit, Czech escribió:
i have like 40 recs more from last week, though I try to post only the best ones, this means played vs a competitive player at same skill level, so its not like posting all recs. Should I stop posting ? hmm, ? If more people think so let me know. I really dislike your post, you act a bit like an angry child posting something like this, maybe you had a hard day or so .... anyway, I dont feel egocentric. I like how you said I shouldnt post anything .... you used to be my friend thogh. BTW I have our last game played :D Should i ego boost ? erhm ? This is how you look at me ?

Go Siderit Go!!!

Keep Posting Gods Recs!!! thts recs are good for People.!!!
:rlz: :rlz:

more_horiz
No one cares what you think Juank.. let siderit post what he wants:)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: