Interviews with Experts - Challe - 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

Interviews with Experts - Challe - 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

Interviews with Experts - Challe -

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+3
SpNz - Arthur
LoOk_tOm
SpNz | And_Che
7 participantes

descriptionInterviews with Experts - Challe - EmptyInterviews with Experts - Challe -

more_horiz
Entrevista realizada por James246, [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Al jugador Challe del clan _RoM_, ganador del Torneo Fan Patch 1.0

1.- James246 – A lot of people know who you are, but how about a bit of background information about yourself?

Challe – Hmm.. Theres not really that much^^ no secrets or something. Im a normal guy from Sweden, I was born in Bosnia tho. I moved to Sweden as a refugee in 1992 due to the war(s). We got refused getting in so we lived in Denmark for a year and a bit in Germany, and at 1994 we were finally able to cross swedish borders legally and we lived at a refugee camp for several years. My dad now is part of a semi-mafia crew here, I was almost dragged in to it(my oldest brother got dragged in) but playing games saved me I guess. Now im working as a Carpenter and playing games on spare time.

2.- James246 - What is the origin of your username?

Challe – When the game first came out and we moved from RoN to AoE3 we named it with our two names so it became DzEmIL(he)_TactiC(me). I was angry at him always losing games when i had risen our PR so I saved up some money and bought another TWC CD and an old swedish friend stopped playing the game so he gave me the Challe account and I just activated TWC to it. Later, I got _EmIL_ account, but one day before TAD came out it got hacked so I activated TAD on Challe instead-.- .

3.- James246 – When did you first start playing the ‘Age of…’ series?

Challe – I played AoC offline when I was a kid.. Bashing hardest computer(I paused all the time and macroed!)

4.- James246 – When did you start playing AoE3?

Challe – After RoN. Some days after AoE3 got released in Sweden.

5.- James246 – When do you think you reached your peak in AoE3, or do you still think you are yet to reach it? What was your peak?

Challe – It was just before the latest WCG. A guy who worked in the swedish WCG community said that if I got to top3 in 1v1 ranking and had proof they would send me to WCG. So I practised and practised with aztecs and had no problems vs India, Japs was a bit harder but it came to 50% 50% win lose vs them. I also reached my best shape(tho only as aztecs) and my highest Elo1v1

6.- James246 – At the moment, who do you think the best AoE3: TAD player is?

Challe - At this very moment im writing, I think its Samwise. I heard he is preparing a lot for the hope tournament, but once I break my rustyness I'd rank me, flooky h2o sam and cheese(if he plays active for the tour) in the top5. And in the top5 anyone can win vs anyone.

7.- James246 – What do you think about a future ‘Age of…’ game from Robot Entertainment? Do you think this would happen? What would, or wouldn’t you like to see?

Challe – A balanced game called AoE4. Id like to see it go further back in to ancient times tho.

8.- James246 – Starcraft 2. Do you think it will be the next biggest RTS game?

Challe – Yeah ofcourse. But just until other companies release their next big games.

9.- James246 – What do you think about Robot Entertainment beginning to patch TAD? Do you think this will continue, or is it too late?

Challe – Nah, they just did the first patch to ruin the FP, it feels like.

10.- James246 – What’s your views/opinions on the AgeSanctuary Fan Patches?

Challe - #1 material

11.- James246 – What is your take on the Power Rating and Simple ELO Ladder systems? Are they a true representation of skill?

Challe – Hmm, they are OK I guess. But internly, people know who are topplayers and not. IMO.

12.- James246 – Do you play any other games besides AoE3 on the PC or Consoles?

Challe – Yeah I play CS hardcore, in one month Ive progressed from "pr 20 to pr 40", if there would be PR system in there. Tho, I played it like 80 hours per week!

13.- James246 – What is/was your favourite RTS game?

Challe – RoN is the perfect RTS game with A LOT of diversity. Other than that I guess SC.

14.- James246 – How long do you think Age of Empires 3 has left, before it dies? Or do you think it will last forever and ever and ever and ever....

Challe – No idea.. I think the SC2 release will have a big knife hit to AoE3 tho.

15.- James246 – Now, a few quick questions.

Favourite Map? Great Plains
Favourite Civilisation? Aztecs
Favourite Unit? Jag Knights
Favourite Food? Döners(kebab in bread)
Favourite Drink? Coca Cola. Then Jack Daniels
Favourite Movie? Ghetto Blasters(black comedy)
Favourite Song? Nocas mi srce pati - Dino Merlin

16.- James246 – What’s your most memorable AoE3 moment?

Challe – When I had moved from skwzz to DLX, it was a fresh feeling beating them in the RTSL semi's.

17.- James246 – Anything else you’d like to say about something we missed?

Challe – It was a good interview, dno what could have gotten improved.

Traducido por google

James246 - Mucha gente sabe quién es usted, pero ¿qué tal un poco de información básica sobre sí mismo?

Challe - Hmm .. Theres no realmente mucho ^ ^ no hay secretos o algo así. Soy un tipo normal, de Suecia, que nació en Tho Bosnia. Me mudé a Suecia como refugiado en 1992 debido a la guerra (s). Tenemos negó recibir, en la que vivía en Dinamarca por un año y un poco en Alemania, y en 1994 finalmente pudimos cruzar legalmente las fronteras de Suecia y vivíamos en un campamento de refugiados durante varios años. Mi padre ahora es parte de un punto y la tripulación de la mafia aquí, me llevó casi a rastras a él (mi hermano mayor se arrastraron), pero jugando juegos me salvó supongo. Ahora Im de trabajo como carpintero y jugar en tiempo libre.

James246 - ¿Cuál es el origen de su nombre de usuario?

Challe - Cuando el primer juego salió y nos mudamos de Ron AoE3 le pusimos con nuestros dos nombres por lo que se convirtió en DzEmIL (él) _TactiC (me). Yo estaba enojada con él siempre perder en un juego cuando me había levantado Relaciones Públicas y Marketing, así que ahorré algo de dinero y comprar otro CD TWC y un amigo sueco de edad dejó de jugar el juego así que me dio la cuenta de Challe y yo activado TWC a ella. Más tarde, me cuenta _EmIL_, pero un día antes de TAD salió consiguió pirateado, por ello he activado el TAD Challe lugar-.-.

James246 - ¿Cuándo empezó a comenzar a jugar la 'Edad de ... "serie?

Challe - he jugado offline AC cuando yo era un niño .. Golpear más duro de ordenador (me detuve todo el tiempo y macroed!)

James246 - ¿Cuándo empezaste a jugar AoE3?

Challe - Después de Ron. Algunos días después de AoE3 se lanzó en Suecia.

James246 - ¿Cuándo cree usted llegó a su punto máximo en AoE3, o ¿todavía cree que está aún por llegar a él? ¿Cuál fue su pico?

Challe - Fue justo antes de la última WCG. Un tipo que trabajó en la comunidad de WCG sueco dijo que si tengo que TOP3 en 1v1 de clasificación y había pruebas de que me mandaba a WCG. Así que practica y practica con los aztecas y no frente a los problemas de la India, los japoneses fue un poco más difícil pero llegó a 50% 50% ganar perder vs ellos. También llegó a mi mejor forma (Tho sólo como aztecas) y mi mayor Elo1v1

James246 - En este momento, ¿quién crees que la mejor AoE3: reproductor TAD es?

Challe - En este momento soy muy por escrito, creo que su Samsagaz. He oído que se está preparando una gran esperanza para el torneo, pero una vez que romper mi rustyness yo rango, Sam h2o flooky y queso (si juega activos para el viaje) en el top5. Y por si alguien la puede ganar cualquiera top5 vs.

James246 - ¿Qué piensa usted de Edad de un futuro 'de ...' juego de Robot de Entretenimiento? ¿Cree usted que esto iba a suceder? ¿Cuál sería, o no quieres ver?

Challe - Un juego equilibrado llamado AoE4. Id gustaría que ir más atrás en los tiempos antiguos Tho.

James246 - Starcraft 2. ¿Cree usted que será el próximo juego de estrategia en tiempo real más grande?

Challe - Sí por supuesto. Pero sólo hasta que otras empresas liberar sus próximos partidos grandes.

James246 - ¿Qué piensa usted de Entertainment Robot empezando a revisión TAD? ¿Crees que esto va a continuar, o es demasiado tarde?

Challe - No, que acaba de hacer el primer parche para arruinar las perspectivas financieras, que se siente.

James246 - ¿Cuál es su opinión o dictámenes sobre los parches de fans AgeSanctuary?

Challe - # 1 material

James246 - ¿Cuál es su toma en la potencia y sistemas de ELO simple escalera? ¿Son una verdadera representación de habilidad?

Challe - Hmm, están bien supongo. Pero internly, la gente sabe que son topplayers y no. De la OMI.

James246 - ¿Tocas algún AoE3 además de otros juegos en el PC o consolas?

Challe - Sí Puedo jugar hardcore CS, en un mes Ive pasado de "PR 20 y PR 40", si no habría sistema de PR allí. Tho, jugué como 80 horas por semana!

James246 - ¿Cuál es / era su juego de estrategia favorito?

Challe - Ron es el perfecto juego de estrategia en tiempo real con mucha diversidad. Aparte de eso creo que SC.

James246 - ¿Cuánto tiempo crees que Age of Empires 3 ha dejado, antes de morir? ¿O crees que va a durar por siempre y para siempre y para siempre ....

Challe - No tengo idea .. Creo que el comunicado SC2 tendrá un cuchillo de gran éxito a Tho AoE3.

James246 - Ahora, unas cuantas preguntas.

Mapa Favorito? Great Plains
Favoritos de la civilización? Aztecas
Unidad favoritas? Jag Caballeros
Comida favorita? Döners (kebab en pan)
Bebida favorita? Coca-Cola. Entonces Jack Daniels
Película favorita? Ghetto Blasters (comedia de humor negro)
Favourite Song? Nocas mi Srce pati - Dino Merlin

James246 - ¿Cuál es tu AoE3 momento más memorable?

Challe - Cuando me había movido de skwzz a DLX, fue una sensación de frescura a golpearlos en las semifinales de RTSL.

James246 - ¿Algo más que quieras decir sobre algo que se perdió?

Challe - Fue una buena entrevista, DNO lo que podría haber conseguido mejorar.

descriptionInterviews with Experts - Challe - EmptyRe: Interviews with Experts - Challe -

more_horiz
jejejejejej

deverian fazer una entrevista con TomBoyyy

descriptionInterviews with Experts - Challe - EmptyRe: Interviews with Experts - Challe -

more_horiz
SpNz - Victor escribió:
jejejejejej

deverian fazer una entrevista con TomBoyyy

y que la ralla este con que es el "TOP"
jajJAJAjJjjajjjjjajj

buena la entrevista.

more_horiz
me llamo la atencion... el tema de que es carpintero....
y como obtubo su nick... ahhahahaha... es algo asi como yo obtube el mio.... solo me falta ser un PRO ahora .... lo mas simple...

more_horiz
SpNz - LeoN_ escribió:
1.- James246 – A lot of people know who you are, but how about a bit of background information about yourself?

Challe – Hmm.. Theres not really that much^^ no secrets or something. Im a normal guy from Sweden, I was born in Bosnia tho. I moved to Sweden as a refugee in 1992 due to the war(s). We got refused getting in so we lived in Denmark for a year and a bit in Germany, and at 1994 we were finally able to cross swedish borders legally and we lived at a refugee camp for several years. My dad now is part of a semi-mafia crew here, I was almost dragged in to it(my oldest brother got dragged in) but playing games saved me I guess. Now im working as a Carpenter and playing games on spare time.

OMG!! :affraid: que historia deste man... refugee? mafia? carpenter? what a enterview...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: