A Dutch strategy for x1 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

A Dutch strategy for x1 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

A Dutch strategy for x1

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+6
SpNz - MigueLo
[SpetesNaz] Siderit
SpNz | And_Che
SpNz - Arthur
SpNz - Juan Andres
SpNz - Matheus
10 participantes

descriptionA Dutch strategy for x1 EmptyA Dutch strategy for x1

more_horiz
in the tournamente, in the 1x1 matchs, we can do the dutch turtle.

i will post a rec of an expert player doing the turtle (just for show the basic). in our turtle version, we make walls faster, and may make soldiers faster.

why its good make turtle? the enemy army will take at least 40 secs to destroy a wall, and we will have skimichers atacking, then when the enemy finally break the wall (if he can), he will not have more than 5 soldiers, and we will have at least 15 skimichers. another reason to make turtle, is because we don't have to hunt in late game. the banks and more some vills in mines will give all necessary gold. when the third card comes (600 wood) we can make a farm with 400 wood, and coleting more 200 wood we make other, then all food we need will come of these 20 villagers (and some more vilagers if we still have animals close). the rest vilagers go to wood, and we use it at the better way.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

i can't say exactly the full strategy now, because i have to go, but later i post it

descriptionA Dutch strategy for x1 EmptyRe: A Dutch strategy for x1

more_horiz
ok, now i will post the full dutch turtle:

if u start with more 100 food, up with 15 vills, if its another crat, up with 16. up with 400 wood.

when u start uping, put 3 on gold, and 6 or 7 on wood, and start making the wall in discovery, as soon as u get wood. when u hit second age, at least a half of the wall its builded, and the other half its "waiting for make". use the 400 wood to make barrck and 2 houses (and a market if u have luck with wood treasures) get the card of 700 wood. with these 700 wood, make 2 gates on your wall, and make 2 banks (with wood of using 600 of the crats and 100 of the trees). then get the card of 1 bank. (don't forget to keep sikmicher and vilagers flux) u should get enought resources to make the last bank. after all that, get the card of 600 wood, make a farm, and colect more 200 wood, and make another farm... soon after that, stop making skimichers, and age up. u should get another card in the start of the age up. i like to get the card of 8 pikes, but if u are clos to age 3, wait a litle and get army later. in the midle of the age up, u should have wood enought to make a stable or a "canon house". u i like to make a canon house, and get anti cav by cards, and when anti cav cards are over, i make a stable and start making Ruyters.
and thats it!

obs1: put on your deck 1 age 3 mercanarie card, if u accumulate gold, u can expend it.

obs2: when u make the wall, be sure to have space for banks, houses, barracks and about 3 farms.

obs3: after get in age 3, make a second wall, in otrher place, to put other building, and maybe farms

obs4 (and most important): if u do this against russia or iroquois, be sure that u can make walls fast, because if their rush penetrate your non complete wall, its almost sure that u lose

more_horiz
thanks ill tryit

more_horiz
just for note, this strategy works well even without any treasure! then with treasures, this strategy works even better

more_horiz
yo vi la rec, y bueno no la termine de ver pero iba ganado el Holandes muy aplastantemnte, creo qeu el gano no se.

Y la vedad que eso es muy arriesgado ya que no creo mucho ejercito solo como 4 husares y 10 guerrilleros de ahi solo puros aldenaos y mejoras economicas,y cuando empezo a crear army de verdad fue como al min 11 o 13, y la verdad que si DAMMIT rompia esa murallla estaba acabado el holandes, no se po rque no siguio persistiendo LOL
salu2

----------------------------------------------google traduccion i dont know if is goodxD----------------------

I saw the rec, and not the good I watch but was very aplastantemnte won the Dutch, I think the win was not qeu.

And the truth that is very risky because I do not think much as 4 husares single army and 10 guerrillas of there just pure aldenaos and economic improvements, and when the army started to establish the truth was like 11 or 13 minutes, and the truth that DAMMIT if that broke the Dutch murallla was finished, there is no po rque not followed persist LOL
SalU2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: