MvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc - Página 3 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

MvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc - Página 3 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

MvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+6
Siderit, Czech
SpNz AQ
SpNz - McMackiller
SpNz- Massimo_
ThierryWolfy
pacific_time
10 participantes

descriptionMvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc - Página 3 EmptyMvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc

more_horiz
Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

posiblemente ultima semana en la que juegue age, los que quieran jugar entren, todos estan invitados, ademas de ser troll siempre guste de jugar unas partidas con todos, no tendre horario pero estare conectado lo mas que pueda, incluso pondre el stream un rato, es todo, nos vemos en GR

:mari:

descriptionMvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc - Página 3 EmptyRe: MvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc

more_horiz
pacific_time escribió:
Siderit, Czech escribió:
pacific_time escribió:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/19/siderit.png/

jajajaja no me pude resistir :xD:

You are surprising me more and more. Have you upload this to show people how stupid you are ? Because every single person with basic english and IQ 100+ will laught at you. Seriously you are such a bad person.

i dont know what i love most in aoe3, if playing the game or trolling around xD :juju:

I dont know if you are more of a troll or a retard. I guess you are something between.

descriptionMvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc - Página 3 EmptyRe: MvP, Sapikles, Gran_Dead, Ivanteran, cdtpfc

more_horiz
Siderit, Czech escribió:
pacific_time escribió:
Siderit, Czech escribió:
pacific_time escribió:

You are surprising me more and more. Have you upload this to show people how stupid you are ? Because every single person with basic english and IQ 100+ will laught at you. Seriously you are such a bad person.

i dont know what i love most in aoe3, if playing the game or trolling around xD :juju:

I dont know if you are more of a troll or a retard. I guess you are something between.

come to GR BO5 lets see who the retard is

more_horiz
pacific_time escribió:
Siderit, Czech escribió:
pacific_time escribió:
Siderit, Czech escribió:
pacific_time escribió:

come to GR BO5 lets see who the retard is

FAK YOU RETARD. I have asked you for a game idiot, you wanted to bullshit talk instead. Die in the hell i will never unblock you and you stupid mouth.

more_horiz
u mad?? :mari:

more_horiz
oUo oUo oUo oUo oUo
Hey Guys come on... don´t fight here because this is not necesary and you are Two Pros of this Game so let te diference outside and be Friends :OOD:
🇧🇳 🇧🇳 🇧🇳
Please... I know that Sap Troll everywhere and Side hate that but he is leaving the AoE and maybe it could be Fun to see a Good Bo5 before his Retirement. Or at least Stop Fighting...
k_k k_k k_k
Don´T make me close this Topic Cause this BS
u_K

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: