Hey people, Sorry again that this is in Ingles. You can ask one of your english knowing buddies to help you understand this.

Voobly(Like all other gaming servers) needs to be portforwarded. In voobly if your ports are not forwarded you will receive a lag error. The game you play will lag since voobly will connect you and the other players through a 3rd channel. This is not like ESO or GameRanger where you will fail to join or have italic message.

My guide to fixing GameRanger italic
My guide to fixing Failed to join error on ESO

Note: You need to be on a LAN(Local Area Network) Connection. Not a Wi-Fi one

1. Go to your Router Gateway. This can be found by going to Network Connections, Right click your Local Area Network and click Status. Then click Support. The last line will say Default Gateway. Memorise the numbers infront of it

2. Open your browser and in the adress bar type the numbers(for me=192.168.15.1). Enter your username and password(They may both be admin. If not then try the name of your Internet Service Provider).

3.After you have logged in go to Port Forwarding and select UPNP(Universal Plug N Play).

4. Then go to advanced or forwarding in the Port Forwarding section.

5. Select UDP in Protocal. LAN Port Start=5000 End=5000. If you have WAN Port section(Meaning you router is Wi-Fi). Then WAN port start=5000. End=5000.

6. LAN IP= 192.168.15.10

7. Click Enabled and Apply.

8. Now Open Network Connection, Local Area Network, Status, General, Properties, Scroll down to Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)

9. Use the following IP Adress= 192.168.15.10, Subnet Mask will fill automaticaly. Next Default Gateway is the adress you have in Support

10. Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server must be found by contacting your ISP. Enter it and Apply. You are done