Google Plus 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

Google Plus 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

Google Plus

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+3
SpNz-Psycho
SpNz- Massimo_
Sobhu
7 participantes

descriptionGoogle Plus EmptyGoogle Plus

more_horiz
Google Plus is Google's facebook bashing social network. It was launched on the 29th June 2011 by Google.
Google Plus has all the features of facebook(tag, like(which is now +1), share, upload pictures etc). Their are a few brilliant unique features too. The features of circles is a good one. For example, You my gaming friends of this forum add me. I can add you to a circle titled Gaming Friends or whatever I want. Then If I wanna share some news with you only, I can just select Gaming Friends in the share bar, Then share. Only the people in my Gaming Friends circle will be able to see the post. You can also video and voice chat with your circles or choose members from different circles and video or voice

The service is currently in closed beta and a member of the beta can invite up to 5 people. The first 2 people to post their email ID's will get a free beta access email from me. SOBHU

Última edición por Sobhu el Lun Jul 11, 2011 6:36 am, editado 1 vez

descriptionGoogle Plus EmptyRe: Google Plus

more_horiz
Thks Sobhu :buenpost:

more_horiz
send one invitation to me plz [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

more_horiz
Interesante, +1 , talvez le gane a facebook

more_horiz
cool post bro

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: