Matheus vs Siderit 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

Matheus vs Siderit 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

Matheus vs Siderit

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+2
SpNz- Massimo_
SpNz - Matheus
6 participantes

descriptionMatheus vs Siderit EmptyMatheus vs Siderit

more_horiz
Siderit vs Matheus, primera ronda

ganador: Siderit 2x1

:ind: vs :ind: siderit 1x0
6⃣ vs :fra: matheus 1x1
:chi: vs :tuk: siderit 2x1

GG's, descarga en el spoiler

Spoiler :

descriptionMatheus vs Siderit EmptyRe: Matheus vs Siderit

more_horiz
Descargando...

more_horiz
i would download those 3 games but india vs india? i dont recall matheus playing india and otto vs china? man otto own so bad china in early game, and the french vs sioux seems interesting wondering how did mat won, mass bowrider or just rushing.

more_horiz
i can say china is unstopable is you do ff, even vs ottos or iros, dunno why matheus never does a lame chineese FF :D anyway hve you ever heard about russia being a counter for ottos? guess why, cause ottos can beat that mass units, its the same with the chinas mass. All i can say its matheus lost cause of his micro, sry bro, but your micro was rusty :) even more then mine :)
Also it was matheus who had choosen india first. :)

more_horiz
Siderit, Czech escribió:
i can say china is unstopable is you do ff, even vs ottos or iros, dunno why matheus never does a lame chineese FF :D anyway hve you ever heard about russia being a counter for ottos? guess why, cause ottos can beat that mass units, its the same with the chinas mass. All i can say its matheus lost cause of his micro, sry bro, but your micro was rusty :) even more then mine :)
Also it was matheus who had choosen india first. :)

rusty micro??? no man... it had to be good someday to be called rusty now... i never were good in micro in aoe3. i'm pretty sure even when i was active i would lose these games to you, so after all this time i was happy to win that 1 game :lol!:

oh and about that china thing, its just that i don't remeber how to make the FF... anyway this tournament only goes to show me that aoe3 is in the past for me :jaja:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: