SpetsNaz vs All - Página 2 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

SpetsNaz vs All - Página 2 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

SpetsNaz vs All

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+5
SpNz - Matheus
SpNz - TonyManuel_
SpNz - Juan Andres
SpNz - Arthur
SpNz | And_Che
9 participantes

descriptionSpetsNaz vs All - Página 2 EmptySpetsNaz vs All

more_horiz
Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

Aqui un 2 x 2 donde esta probando o mejor dicho mejorando mi estrategia sacando yumis....que aun esta medio lenta :lol!:

En resumen un buen mirror...
Juan andres :ind: --- And_Che :jap: VS Palmerias :jap: --- Victor :ind:

Descarga

descriptionSpetsNaz vs All - Página 2 EmptyRe: SpetsNaz vs All

more_horiz
looks like gg, i will see later

more_horiz
humm....

che's game start is awesome, really good... but he have some serious mistakes... he uses 1 vilagers to build the barracks, at 5:40, something like that.... he put 3 vilagers in consulate, and then ally to portuguese, i don't know why the hell he did that... in a 2x2, is really risky just get cards of eco in colonial... after get 600 wood, you should get 5 yumis or 5 ashigarus... your luck is that the enemies are noob haha

more_horiz
General Matheus escribió:
humm....

che's game start is awesome, really good... but he have some serious mistakes... he uses 1 vilagers to build the barracks, at 5:40, something like that.... he put 3 vilagers in consulate, and then ally to portuguese, i don't know why the hell he did that... in a 2x2, is really risky just get cards of eco in colonial... after get 600 wood, you should get 5 yumis or 5 ashigarus... your luck is that the enemies are noob haha

actually he did that to boom... if u ally portuguese shrines are wayy cheaper so that way u get the whole 20 shrines in a short time and we new they were not going to attack us because fo the fear they had to us haha, and anyways is a slow start with japan but after we way overpowerd them with economy and army, adn i just saw the recording againg and i think i played way better than the other hindi, i dont know why he aged up with the tajmahal and he was slow with army and eco, but anyways we saw we had a few mistakes with micro like when and_che attacks alone with yumis because i told him "hit and run" but he just did "hit" lol, other ways be could of won faster. But anyways i think we did the right counter units for everything they created :afro:

PS: wow that was a long comment :lol!:

more_horiz
if u ally to portuguese, your shirine will be 18 wood cheaper, but, as i remember, che did not build really much houses (that's what i remember), and even if he make a lot of houses, the japan consulate is way better (portuguese is only good if it's in discovery, thats what i think)

more_horiz
lo que pasa que es unan estrategia en la cual estoy trabajando....
la idea es tener las 20 casas en el min 7 y desde el min 5:30 comenzar a sacar yumis en 5 en 5, una vez que termines con las casas comienzas a sacar yumis en 10 en 10 y en poco tiempo 20 en 20... jejejej xD

Con la carta de las casas mas baratas + aliarme con portugueses las casas pasan a costar de 125 a 73 de madera... lo cual deja sacar yuis y construir casas......

Aunque solo sirve en partidas 2x2 o 3x3... ya que sacas pocas unidades.....

Pero ya la estoii mejorando...solo es cuestion de velocidad,,, algo asi como con los britis... lo cual tambien cuesta un poquito dominar...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: