sioux br boom with late fishboom 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

sioux br boom with late fishboom 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

sioux br boom with late fishboom

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
+5
SpNz | And_Che
SpNz - Arthur
SpNz - Alvaroes
SpNz - Bobo_Gatito
SpNz - Matheus
9 participantes

pollwhat do u think about this strategy?

it's a piece of shit
43%
japan op? pff, sioux OP!
29%
it can be more mortal with handicap!
28%
Votos Totales:

descriptionsioux br boom with late fishboom Emptysioux br boom with late fishboom

more_horiz
here u guys can see one of the most powerfull strategies in the game (i think it is). if the enemy don't rush u, and don't raid u, its almost certain your victory (if u are not playng vs asyan civs).

well, its really simple, u just stay making vills with sioux, and making bow riders (and some axe riders, if your enemy is making too much skimichers for example). only that give u good chances to win a game, if u raid, and be not rushed. but, it can be more mortal if theres water. i'll explain the fishboom: when u have enought vills in resources to keep vills flux, and 4/4/4/4/4 production of cavalry at least, u can put our tc vills to the wood. when u have 6 vills on wood, u change the town center too other resources again. after making the dock, as fast as possible, these 6 vills (os 5, u can take one out after making the dock), vill give a flux of fishboats. here u can see it in action. any question, ask in this topic :face:

descargar

descriptionsioux br boom with late fishboom EmptyRe: sioux br boom with late fishboom

more_horiz
if this strategy is very powerful jejeje I won, actually gave me a arrastriza (trapeo the floor with me jejeje) very good strategy but a weak point for buscare q vuelvas play greetings!
:P :drunken:

descriptionsioux br boom with late fishboom EmptyRe: sioux br boom with late fishboom

more_horiz
did u watch the rec? i make this rec just right now VS granola bars, he is not exactly expert,but he makes only anticav unitys, and i still easyly win... then i think its a good example

more_horiz
jejeje not seen and the rec acuardo but I did that when we play the same anti vaballeria against it and I could not get pure brokers as coyotes = P

more_horiz
SpNz - General Matheus escribió:
did u watch the rec? i make this rec just right now VS granola bars, he is not exactly expert,but he makes only anticav unitys, and i still easyly win... then i think its a good example

actually he made exactly the wrong units. you were full of bowriders (which kill mukets in ranged mode) and he has just musketers. he had to ff for skirmeshers os stay en colonial and mass xbows with some pikes

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: