Matheus vs monky. i lose =/ - Página 2 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

Matheus vs monky. i lose =/ - Página 2 30ky9g11
Bienvenido a la Web de SpetsNaz Clan,
un Clan dedicado al Age Of Empires III y Age of Mythology
para poder ver, descargar e ingresar a informacion mas exclusiva debes Conectarte o Registrarte aqui.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Web Spetsnaz Clan
devoted to a Clan Age Of Empires III and Age of Mythology
to view, download and access information you need exclusive
Sign in here.

Atte. Staff SpetsNaz

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Conectarse

Matheus vs monky. i lose =/

power_settings_newConéctate para responder
3 participantes

descriptionMatheus vs monky. i lose =/ - Página 2 EmptyMatheus vs monky. i lose =/

more_horiz
Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

hey, i'm posting this rec, because even i losing, i wanna show the power of a good eco. i started with an agressive strategy (fast army making), like i do VS another civs, but that was a :iros: mirror, i should make my economy (principally beucase it was in siberia, if he atack mine tower would save me.

but anyway, i choose making army fast, and don't making any cav, and even i trying to make some anti raid building, he could kill some of my vills (actually, a lot, after sometime). and he did not forget to use the firepit, what relped him a lot in my destruction XD

and the most impressive, its that i killed his initial travois, then, the eco shows more powerfull!! and i did played well as him, i think i did lose becuase of my strategy mistake. i had 5 tomas 9 aennas warcheif, and he was still building a corral, without any soldier... in another map, if a had atacked, may the result would be diferent...

obs: monky is a really good playr, he have a good micro and raid...

download the stuff XD

descriptionMatheus vs monky. i lose =/ - Página 2 EmptyRe: Matheus vs monky. i lose =/

more_horiz
SpNz - General Matheus escribió:
sorry, double post, dele t one please admins

uff man u should see how much crap they are saying about u in the GDT forum

descriptionMatheus vs monky. i lose =/ - Página 2 EmptyRe: Matheus vs monky. i lose =/

more_horiz
what??? give me a link :x

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: